Dashero, finalist at the EU-Startups Summit 2022 in Barcelona
On May 12-13, 2022 we will be in Barcelona. After being selected among 1300 startups from every corner of Europe, we will be among the 15 finalists of the prestigious EU-Startups Summit 2022 Pitch Competition.
The EU-Startups Summit 2022 is an exclusive event that will bring together in Barcelona the most interesting startups in Europe with the most important entrepreneurs of the moment: more than 1500 founders, startup enthusiasts, companies, angel investors, and media from all over Europe. Two days of talks, debates, keynotes, interesting networking, and learning opportunities.
On May 13, we will be on the main stage of EU-Startups Summit 2022 for the final of the annual Pitch Competition together with 14 other seed and pre-seed startups: Gossik, Beatvest, GreenBytes, LandEx, LEGID App, Autoscriber, Omgyno, StreamBee, Erasmus Play, Tryp.com, shields, VMersive, Megi, Rackle.
We will take the stage at EU-Startups Summit 2022 to try to win the final prize, the Pitch Competition Champion worth a total of 125,000 euros divided into:
- an investment proposal worth €50,000 from APX;
- a Scaleway cloud credit worth €36,000 as part of the Startup Early Stage Program;
- Freshworks business software credits worth 10,000 euros;
- a mysimpleshow account worth €8,500;
- one year of Professional Package Pipedrive for a team of 10 people, worth 6,000 euros;
- one year of Essentials Plan Outgrow for up to 20 users valued at $6,500;
- three years of CLUB membership and an exhibition booth at the EU-Startups Summit 2023, with 3 tickets to the event – €5,000 value;
- 3,000 euros spendable on the Vonage cloud communications platform;
- one year of SEMrush Guru Plan worth 2,200 euros.
The Pitch Competition of the EU-Startups Summit 2022 will take place as follows: each startup will have 3 minutes to perform its pitch. Then they will undergo a 2-minute Q&A session with the jury formed by leading venture capital investors such as Lina Chong (Target Global), Volker Hirsch (Amadeus Capital Partners), Dr. Aline Vedder (Lakestar), and Henric Hungerhoff (APX).
For more information about the EU-Startups Summit 2022: www.eu-startups.com/eu-startups-summit-2022